The GSRD Foundation supports the strategic objectives of long-term partner REACH by giving an organizational grant to achieve their goals. REACH has the vision of an eco-system where disadvantaged youth develop and realise their individual potentials.
They operate with the mission:
- To meet youth’s short and long term skill needs, with a proper diversified training program
- To act as a bridge between youth and businesses and other relevant stakeholders
- To contribute to solving the issue of the unemployment and skill shortage in Vietnam
- Respect (respect to beneficiaries)
- Gratitude (Beneficiaries are grateful to the empowerment )
- Innovative (Initiatives, Modification to better answer youth’s skill needs)
- Agility (Flexibility and Adaptability to Changes)
- Harmony (Harmonized Sequences of Non-Profit and Business Values )
REACH is a local non-government and non-profit organization in Vietnam that specializes in providing market-driven vocational training (i.e. food & beverage services, housekeeping, sales & marketing, web & graphic design, nail art and hairdressing), career advice and job placement services for disadvantaged Vietnamese young people aged 16-30. Read more about REACH.